Thursday, May 27, 2010

This is why I have the best sister in the world

I received an email from her this morning with a bunch of free things to do in Cali this summer.
I though I would share with the world.

Free Screening of an aztec movie at the Getty Villa. I have tix for this and i plan to go. I plan to go to Dukes before the movie. The Auditoriumat the villa is pretty awesome

(We are planning on going to Dukes to have some Tacos and Hawaiian beer before.)



Free Museum Days


The Free Movies at the W (Although you probably need to buy a drink or something)


Free Concerts in Downtown (Mostly World Music)




Free Outdoor Movies (Downtown)
http://www.laparks.org/pershingsquare/movie.html


Free Indie Music and Pub Crawl in Downtown (The last Friday of the Month starting this weekend, some of it's free. Some are just clubs that are listed)


Free Dance Lesson and Live Music on Fridays (The Dance changes every friday)


lafreebee.com is promoting some free concerts at some venue is redondo. They have a bob marley tribute band this weekend.
Vanessa Aquino


LOVE YOU SIS!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!

No comments: